Thursday, April 06, 2006

Words To Live By


Here's a little something I'd like to share. Sounds melodramatic but makes perfect sense.

A true friend never demands that you do not change but remembers the way you were.

There are no such things as strangers, only friends that we have not yet met.

We do not so much need the help of our friends as the confidence of their help when in need.

True friendship comes when silence between two people is comfortable. Where words fail, music speaks.

Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you.

Success is not defined by obtaining everything you want, but by appreciating everything you have.

Attitude is the mind's paintbrush, it can color any situation.

If you do not understand my words, You will not understand my silence.

Yesterday is a cancelled check.Tomorrow is a promissary note. Today is cash... Spend it wisely.

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

2 comments:

J. said...

ang drama!!!

J. said...

tama... kulang nalang 1 line para sa 12 months hahaha